Energy has a strategic importance for the economic development and represents at the same time a base utility, having a major impact upon life quality.
The energetic sector today faces a series of challenges needing an integrated and concomitant approach:
- ensuring energy supply continuity, indispensable to social and economic progress;
- sustainable use of depleting conventional resources and their preservation;
- necessity for re-dimensioning energy production and transportation infrastructure, as a response to a continuously increasing demand;
- increasing the rate for the mass use of renewable resources;
- necessity to protect natural environment, by means of carbon emission managemet;
- increase of energetic efficiency.
We are prepared to respond to these global realities and needs by means of innovative consulting, design and management solutions addressed to the entire energy cycle, from source to usage, incorporating all technical, commercial, social and legal aspects involved along the process.