No matter if we talk about the infrastructure of transportation, civil and industrial constructions, ecologic arrangements or facilities for energetic sector, we conceive projects that are ambitious and sustainable and have multidisciplinary dimension.
We integrate the expertise and strategic thinking of our consultants with creativity and analysis, in order to imagine and prepare for implementation complex projects, that take into account each and every technical, functional, economic and ecologic detail.
The design activity performed by KONSENT means:
- developing feasibility studies;
- executing the technologic and architectural concept and developing the technical project;
- establishing execution details;
- performing pre-measurements and task books;
- evaluating costs;
- developing the necessary documentation for obtaining the necessary permits, certificates and authorisations;
- developing documentations for tenders.
We investigate the validity and the utility of the projects by means of feasibility studies that rigorously analyse each and every technical, financial and institutional element involved in initiating and implementing them.
We offer to our beneficiaries all necessary information justifying the opportunity of the investment wanted and prevent the waste of financial, human and time resources that could result from executing an unfeasible project.
In the development of this process we include:
- the analysis of the objectives and modalities by means of which the project could lead to their fulfilment;
- the evaluation of the costs and risks involved and of potential legal difficulties as well;
- cost – benefit analysis;
- the identification of the deficiencies that could delay or stop project implementation;
- the analysis of the durability and future perspectives of the investment;
- the evaluation of the actual execution possibility, form technologic and legislative point of view, within given time horizon and material and human resources available;
- the identification of financing sources;
- the investigation of the project social, economic and ecologic impact;
- the establishment of the investment technical and economic indicators;
- the analysis of the project impact upon the reputation and the general activity of the company or institution